Why do we seem do get stuck when we make Masculine Cards? Why are they so different? Let make a masculine Money Card with the Choo Choo stamp set. The Choo Choo stamp set will only be riding the track with us a few more days and then it will be gone along with the other stamps on the Last Chance list.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Let me show you how to make this handsome money card with a Video Tutorial.
- Choo Choo Stamp set #113982
- First Edition Designer Series paper #121878
- Crumb Cake & Basic Black Card Stock
- Basic Black Craft Ink
- Mat Pack #105826, Piercing Tool #116631, Neutrals Designer Brads #119736
- Postage Stamp Punch #122344, Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
- Linen Thread #104199, Mini Glue Dot #103683
All Last Chance Stamps & Accessories will be gone on June 30.
Have a fabulous day,