Let your special guy know he's a star this Father's Day with this Red, White and Blue Father's Day Card. Heat things up with your heat tool to get your message across.
Inlaid Embossing Technique
You'll notice that the stars appear to be woven into the card. It's a technique called Inlaid Embossing. For a video tutorial showing the Inlaid Embossing Technique Click Here.
The Inlaid Embossing Technique looks a bit like fabric. To carry through with that theme the Father's Day Greeting has a stitched looked. Finish the look with Designer buttons threaded with Baker's Twine.
Father's Day Card Supplies
- All Holidays stamp set (retiring June 30) #114916
- Whisper White # 100730, Cherry Cobbler # 105123 and Night of Navy # 100867 card stock, Medium Whisper White Envelopes #107301
- Whisper White Craft Ink #101731
- Heat Tool #100005, Embossing Buddy #103083, Powder Pals #102197, White Embossing Powder # 109132
- Large Star Punch (Available while supplies last) #119875
- Big Shot #113439, Square lattice Punch # 119976
- Mini Library Clips #109857, Neutrals Collection Designer Buttons #119743, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine # 123125
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104294, Anywhere Glue Stick # 104045
Enjoy your Father's Day,