The Snow Much Fun stamp set was just begging to be used for an interactive Christmas Card. And it's a fancy fold card that really isn't all that hard to make. Watch the video below to find out how to make this Hidden Message Accordion Fold Card.
Yes, I said that it has a hidden message. How fun is that? And if you love snow, you'll love the little message that the chubby little snowman holds.
Snow Much Fun Accordion Card Supplies
- Snow Much Fun Stamp set #122560 wood or #122562 Clear
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334
- Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper #124002
- Early Espresso 12" x12" card stock #124276, Shimmery White Card Stock #101910, Cherry Cobbler #119685 Card Stock, Garden Green Card Stock #102584
- Big Shot #113439, Petite Pockets die #123131, Two Tags Die #115954
- Scallop Edge Border Punch #119882, Modern Label Punch #119849, Round Tab Punch #119864
- Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon #124138, Mini Glue Dots 103683
- Jet Black Stazon Ink #101406, Garden Green Ink
- Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie Markers
- Mat Pack #105826, Paper-Piercing Tool #116631, Regals Designer Brads #119730
Stamping Country's Blossoms Rewards Program-Find out More Here.
Have a marvelous Monday,