Stampin' Up! has done it again. Don't you just love coordinating stamp sets and punches? Let me introduce you to the Stitched Stockings stamp set & the Stocking Builder Punch. The festive background is the Snow Burst embossing folder. Let's make a Christmas card.
- Stitched Stockings Stamp set #123782 wood or #123784 Clear, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set115370
- Stocking Builder Punch #124095, Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402, Modern Label Punch #119849
- Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler Card Stock, Medium Whisper White Envelopes
- Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green ink
- Big Shot die-cutting machine #113439, Snow Burst Embossing Folder #124096
- Stampin' dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog-Make sure you have what you want in your Christmas Stocking. Do you have a copy of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog? Catalogs normally retail for $10, but I will be happy to send you a free copy. Email your catalog request here.
Be sure to include your name, phone number and best time to reach you. I'll call you a few days after you receive your catalog to see if there is anything you NEED. I can also email your Wish List to your family & friends. Catalogs mailed to U.S. only.
Holiday Mini-If you haven't receive your Holiday Mini, let me know so that I can get a copy in the mail to you today.
Blossoms Rewards Program-If you love free stamps, you will want to know about the Blossoms Rewards Program.
You can be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator-Fall is a great time to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Receive a discount on your crafting supplies. Earn spending money for the Holidays. Call or email me for a prompt reply about your questions. Find out more Here
Have a fabulous Friday,