What do you get when you combine the Stitched Stocking Stamp Set, Stampin' Up! Punch Art and Stampin' Up! Peek-a-Boo Windows? Answer: A Beautiful, Bouncing Baby Card.
This bouncing baby card was inspired by the news from Texas that our son, Jeremiah, and his wife, Bethany, are expecting a beautiful baby boy early next spring. Congratulations Jeremiah & Bethany!
- Hobby Horse Punch Art
- Start with the Stampin' Up! Stitched Stocking stamp set. Stamp the your stocking using Soft Suede Classic Ink, then Punch using the Stocking Builder Punch.
- Stamp the Stitched toe, heel & cuff using Soft Suede Classic Ink, then punch using the Stocking Builder Punch.
- Adhere "heel" to stocking to make an ear for your Hobby Horse.
- Add a Brad eye to your hobby horse
- Give him a harness using the 1/8" Marina Mist Ribbon and another brad.
- To make the mane, clip a piece of Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon. With your paper & craft scissors make a fringe from the ribbon.
- His riding sticking was punched with the Word Window Punch.
Scallop Square Card Base
The Card Base was cut with the Scallop Square Die. Click Here for video tutorial using the the Scallop Square die to make a card base.
Stampin' Up! Peekaboo Card
I love that the Peekaboo Frames die give me 5 different peek-a-boo frames from which to choose.
Today I chose to use one of the smaller peekaboo frames to make my window.
The sentiment inside is from the Occasions Alphabet Stamp set.
Stamp the image and frame it with your Peekaboo frame.
Christmas Lodge October Virtual Club- Today is the last day to place your order and receive the Christmas Lodge Virtual Club Tutorials. Click Here for more details
Big News the free Big Shot or $100 free product offer has been extended to November 11, Veteran's Day. It's your time to get the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. Find Out More Here
Don't forget to tell us what your biggest Paper Crafting & Rubber Stamping challenge is for a chance to win the Fast & Fabulous Blog Candy. Deadline for commenting November 2 at noon EST. Click Here to post your comment for a chance to win
Coming tomorrow the Stitched Stocking November Virtual Club.
Have a fabulous day,
- Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die #124587, Square Lattice embossing folder #119976, Stripes embossing folder #123128, Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die #115950, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
- Stitched Stockings stamp set #123782 wood or #123784 clear, Occasions Alphabet Stamp117090 wood or #123598 Clear
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906, Stocking builder Punch #124095, 1-1/4" Square Punch #119865, Word window Punch #119857
- Craft Scissors #108360, Paper-Piercing Tool #116631, Mat Pack #105826, Mini glue dots #103683, Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Neutrals Brads #119736, Subtles Brads #119738, Marina Mist ribbon #119257, Soft suede Ribbon #122967
- Beau Chateau Designer Paper #122357, Soft Suede Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Marina Mist Card Stock, Medium Very vanilla Envelopes