If you like to Fancy Folds for your cards, you are going to love the Tent Topper Card Tutorial. It's also a masculine birthday card for a younger boy using the Stampin' Up! I Dig You Stamp set.
Stop back on Saturday and we will stamp the birthday card together, but for today let me show you how to make the Tent Topper card base.
It's always good to here from you. Did you find this tutorial helpful? Let me know in the comments of this post.
Is the Big Shot at the Top of your Wish List or could you use $100 in free Stampin' Up! Product? Click the picture above to learn more.
Only 7 Days left for the Big Shot Promotion. We would love to have you join The Ink-Spirations and Stampin' Up! Find out more Here
Have a fabulous day,
- I Dig you Stamp Set #122720
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439, Square Lattice embossing folder #119976, Scallop Circle #2 Die #113469, Scallop Square die #115950
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906, Word Window Punch #119857
- Early Espresso Classic Ink
- Basic Gray, Old Olive, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist Stampin' Write Markers
- Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Old Olive, Early Espresso Card Stock
- Medium Very vanilla Envelopes
- Sticky Strip
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334