Add sparkle to your hand stamped card on more than one level. Silver Glimmer paper and Basic Rhinestones are both quick and easy ways to add dazzle to your card. Can you guess how I made the skaters sparkle and shine? Find out how in the All that Sparkles card Making Video Tutorial.
I needed something extra special for a 32nd Anniversary card for my darling husband, Joe. Find out more about making this card in the tutorial below.
Did you know that the Winter Post stamp set is on Sale for Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Extravaganza?
November 21 through November 30
Click Here for a complete listing of Stampin' Up! Holiday Deals
Click Here to Shop Holiday Extravaganza Online
Have a fabulous day,
- Winter Post Stamp Set, Petite Pairs Stamp Set
- Very Vanilla Card Stock, Medium Very Vanilla Envelopes, Baja Breeze Card Stock, Riding Hood Red Card Stock
- Silver Glimmer Paper, Watercolor Paper
- Jet Black Stazon Ink, VersaMark Ink, Riding Hood Red Ink
- Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede, Blush Blossom Markers
- Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Powder Pals, embossing tools, embossing buddy
- Tasteful Trim XL die, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Big Shot Die-cutting machine
- Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Mini Glue Dots, Victoria Crochet Trim, Basic Rhinestones
- Large Oval Punch, Small Heart Punch