Learn to color your Silver Glimmer Paper to suit any occasion. Yes, I have been rolling out all the glitz this week with Glimmer Paper, Iridescent Ice and Dazzling Details. Watch today's Video Tutorial to add any color of glimmer to your cards and paper crafts.
We've celebrated Thanksgiving, who's ready for a White Christmas, snowball fights, snow angels, and sledding?
The Bluebirds have been visiting our birdhouses the last couple of days, so the cheerful little bird rolling the snowball just had to be Marina Mist. Doesn't he look happy to be romping in the snow?
The chubby little snowman from the Snow Much Fun stamp set looks like he is ready to share a thing or two with us. Did you notice the Dazzling Details on his snowy coat?
The Snow Burst Embossing Folder add another burst of energy to our snowy card. If you watched today's video tutorial, you know how to make the dazzling, slip, sliding curves a pretty Marina Mist.
Share Your Thoughts
It's always encouraging and fun to hear from you. What are your thoughts on today's project? Let us know in the comments of this post.
Click Here for a complete listing of Stampin' Up! Holiday Deals
Click Here to Shop Holiday Extravaganza Online
Have a fabulous day,
- Snow Much Fun Stamp Set
- Real Red Card Stock, Whisper White card Stock, Medium Whisper White Card Stock, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Jet Black Stazon Ink, Real Red ink, Marina Mist Re-inker,
- Marina Mist, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi Markers
- Sponge Dauber, Heat Tool
- Real Red 1/8" Ribbon, Dazzling Details
- Tasteful Trim Die, Snow Burst embossing folder, Big Shot die-cutting machine