Make your own hand stamped Birthday Card with the Stampin' Up! stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes. She's pretty and flirty with the Flirtatious Specialty Designer Paper and the Pretty in Pink Scallop Dot Ribbon.
Robin's Stamping Tips
- Make your cupcake icing come to life with Dazzling Details. Just squeeze a bit where you want glimmer.
- Cupcakes were stamped with Jet Black Stazon Ink
- Color them with coordinating markers: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Virtual Stamp Club- Stamp with me in the comfort of your own home with Virtual Stamp Club. Get your secret link to these holiday projects. Repeat, Rewind and play again as many times as you like with your "secret link" to project instructions, videos and supply list. Find out more Here
Online Ordering Blossom Rewards-Receive a Blossom Reward every time you place an Online Order of $50 or more at Stamping Country. Find out more Here
Have a fabulous Monday,
- Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set
- Flirtatious Designer Paper #122360
- Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Melon Mambo card stock, Medium Whisper White Envelope
- Jet Black Stazon Ink, Pretty in Pink ink
- Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron Markers
- Pretty in Pink Scallop Dot Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Subtles Designer Buttons
- Scallop Trim Corner Punch
- Dazzling Details ##124117