Stamp your Christmas Cards and place your Punch Art packages under the tree. In today's video tutorial we will learn to use our Petal Card Punch for Christmas Card Punch Art and miniature packages.
Ribbon, Ribbon, Ribbon
Ribbon lovers pull out that ribbon and go a little ribbon crazy. Wrap your card, your punch art and your miniature packages. It's Oh so pretty!
What's a card without without a little rubber stamping. The tree is from the Season of Joy stamp set. Color the star More Mustard and the tree Garden Green and stamp.
Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, will begin Monday, November 21, 2011, and runs through Wednesday, November 30, 2011. You won't want to miss this. Stop back Monday, November 21 for deals, deals, deals. Shop early, 2 items on sale for the first 24 hours only.
Video Tutorial Library-Find more Video in the Video Tutorial Library Click Here
Have a fabulous day,
- Season of Joy Stamp Set
- Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper #124002, Regals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack #117154
- Whisper White Card Stock, Medium Whisper White Envelope, Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- Garden Green Classic Ink, More Mustard Marker
- Petal Card Double Punch #119273, Scallop Border Punch #119882
- Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon #124105, Cherry Cobbler Striped Ribbon #125056
- Mini Glue Dots #103683