As I was preparing this Christmas Card for a recent Stampin' Up! workshop, I found myself singing "Joy to the World". The Sounding Joy stamp set just begs to be heat embossed, so we embossed "Let the Earth Receive Her King" with the new Pewter embossing powder. There is something magical about heat embossing. The ladies loved it.
We added a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper punched with the Scallop Edge Punch. Not that's Glitz! It is so beautiful. It makes me happy every time I use a pieces. Add a Mini Jingle Bell to bring a smile.
Robin's Embossing Tip
Texture was added with the Star Burst embossing folder. It has such deep, rich embossed lines. You may want to make your Big Shot "sandwich" using the lowest level of the Multi-purpose platform rather than Tab 1.
Video Tutorial Library
Click Here to view more rubber stamping and paper craft videos.
Coming soon a new Video Tutorial using your Petal Card Double Punch
Online Order Blossom Rewards
Receive Online Ordering Rewards. Find out more Here
Get unlimited access to November's Virtual Club Projects when you place an Online Order of $25 or more. Work at your own pace in the comfort of your home. Watch, repeat & Rewind. Find out more Here
Have a fabulous day,
- The Sounding Joy Stamp Set #121967 wood/#121979 clear
- Cherry Cobbler #119685, Very Vanilla #101650 Card Stock
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005, Medium Very Vanilla Envelopes #107300
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink #119669, VersaMark Ink #102283
- Pewter Embossing Powder #124114, Powder Pals #102197, Heat Tool #100005, Embossing Buddy #103083
- Scallop Border Punch 119882, Petal Card Double Punch #119273
- Mini Jingle Bells #124116, Very Vanilla 1/8" Ribbon #119960
- Star Burst Embossing Folder #124096, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Mini glue dots #103683
- Distressing Essentials Kit #118762