Making Cards with a coordinating stamp set, embossing folder and edgelit die makes a real statement. Today's Thank You Card oozes elegance.
The Thanks was stamped with the Outlined Occasions stamp set which I earned for free as a Sale-a-Bration Reward stamp set. The stitched lines are a terrific match for the stitched line of the Bordering Romance Stamp Set.
The embossed hearts peeking just below the card front were embossing with the Adorning Accents embossing folder. Don't forget to emboss you envelope flap too. The band of raised hearts dance across you envelope saying it all.
Robin's Card Tips
- For perfect placement try embossing just above where you intend to cut your edge.
- Then line-up your Adorning Accent Edgelit just below your embossed image and cut.
- Emboss once again with you Adorning Accent embossing folder just below your cut edge.
- Line up your Bordering Romance Stamp and stamp using Poppy Parade Ink. How Pretty is that?
Frugal Crafter Blog Candy
Last Chance to enter Noon Today
A scrumptious sampler of Delightfully Feminine craft product
- Springtime Vintage Fabric Fun Flowers
- Cherry Scented Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride & Pear Pizzazz Pleated Ribbon
- Basic Rhinestones
- Basic Pearls
- Designer Buttons
- Filigree Designer Brads
- Fire Rhinestone Brads
- Basics Glimmer Brad
Enter to Win:
- Enter your frugal crafting tips in the comments of this post by Noon EST on Monday, January 30.
- Random Winner will be announced on Tuesday, January 31
- Winner must send me her address by Wednesday, February 1 to receive her prize.
- Mailed to U.S. Only
Have a fabulous day,
- Bordering Romance Stamp Set #125482
- Outlined Occasions Stamp Set #126016
- Adorning Accents Edgelits #125001
- Adorning Accents Embossing Folders #125601
- Poppy Parade & Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Poppy Parade Classic Ink
- Medium Very Vanilla Envelope
- Basic Pearls