The Riding Hood Red Pleated Ribbon is just so yummy streaming across our spray of flowers. I have been waiting for a great Riding Hood Red Ribbon and here it is. Yes!
For a video about using the Stampin' Up! Framelits Dies Click Here
- For best results use watercolor paper. It handles the moisture well and the color spreads nicely.
- The Aqua Painter give a real watercolor look.
- Shade your images so that you have dark and light. It adds depth. As you are coloring image the sun streaming down on your image.
- Elements of Style Stamp Set #118611 Wood or #120045 Clear
- Water Color Paper #122959
- Old Olive Card Stock
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelope
- Riding Hood Red Pleated Ribbon
- Victoria Crochet Trim
- Mini glue Dots
- Aqua Painter
- Jet Black Stazon Ink
- Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride, More Mustard and Old Olive Ink
- Square Lattice Die
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Receive a free PS I Love You Class to watch in the comfort of your own home Click Here for Details
Earn Blossom Rewards every time you shop Click Here for Details
Have a fabulous day,