Every year Stampin' Up! designs an exclusive stamp set designated to raise funds for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. This year's set is the Turtle & Co. stamp set which is the sweetest yet. The turtle with his BIG eyes and contagious smile is sure to bring cheer. And the thought bubble with the heart, how sweet is that?
When you purchase the Turtle & Co. set, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to RMHC. To date over $1,000,000 has been contributed.
The Pear Pizzazz Pleated Ribbon and the Square Lattice embossed area mimic the rough texture of the turtle. The Twitterpated Scallop circles add happy spots and a dot of accent colors.
- Use Watercolor Paper & Stazon Ink for best result. The Stazon ink resisits bleeding.
- Color a small portion with markers, then quickly blend with Blender Pens. Continue working small areas at a time.
- Use the brush time end of the marker.
Ronald McDonald House Charities-Have you or someone you know benefited from the RMHC? Joe & I stayed at the Ronald McDonald House when our oldest son as a toddler was hospitalized and in the Intensive Care Unit with encephalitis. Share your stories in the comments of this post.
Join us in making difference! Your RMHC donations help support families with children who have serious illnesses.
Have a fabulous day,
- Turtle & Co. Stamp Set #122870 wood or #122872 Clear
- Baja Breeze 111352, Pear Pizzazz 119795, Whisper White 100730 Card Stock
- Watercolor Paper 122959
- Twitterpated Designer Paper #125406
- Medium Whisper White Envelope 107301
- Jet Black Stazon Ink 101406
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink #119784
- Pear Pizzazz Marker 119801
- Garden Green Marker 100080
- Blender Pen 102845
- 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch 118874
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976
- Pear Pizzazz Pleated Ribbon 125568
- Whisper White Organdy Ribbon 114319
- Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
- Mini glue Dots 103683