Celebration an accomplishment or an achievement with a card. The Stampin' Up! Up, Up & Away stamp set let's them know that "the sky is the limit".
Robin's Stamping Tips
- Stamp you images first on the Whisper White card Label. I used Real Red and Concord Crush ink. Love the purply-blue color of Concord Crush.
- Next, emboss with the Stripes embossing folder. Notice the way that the embossed stripes copy the stripes in the Concord Crush Patterns Paper.
- Give your images focal point statist by shadowing with a Concord Crush Label.
- It's yippy-skippy happiness to whip out a matching designer envelope in just minutes with my Simply Scored Diagonal plate and a piece of 7-3/4" Square Designer Paper. More envelope details Here
- Slap on a Real Red Satin Ribbon and it's almost presidential.
Simply Scored Diagonal (#125586)
- Collect Blossom Rewards to earn free stamp sets. Details Here
- Receive a "secret link" to my Raining Flowers Virtual Class. Repeat & Rewind from the comfort of your home. March Bonus-Envelopes, Envelopes & more Envelopes Flyer. Details Here
Go ahead say congratulations with a card.
Have a marvelous Monday,
- Up, Up & Away Stamp Set
- 2011-2012 In Color patterns paper Stack
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Real Red Card Stock
- Concord Crush Card Stock
- Real Red Ink
- Concord Crush Ink
- Labels Collection Framelit Dies
- 1" Square Punch
- Stripes Embossing Folder
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Simply Scored Diagonal
- Mini Glue Dots
- Real Red Satin Ribbon
- Regals Designer Buttons