Make these Double Pocket Treat Folders just in time for Easter with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Don't stop there. Make them for parties, showers, banquets and other holiday events.
Our color challenge today is a bit of a cheat. I simply incorporated the colors of the Beyond the Garden Designer Paper.
I can almost see and smell my flower garden with these pretty, happy colors.
Can you believe that these treat holders can be made in minutes and that they only require one small mini glue dot to hold them together? Find out how in the video below.
Have a fabulous Friday,
- Beyond the Garden Designer Paper 122342
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334
- Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch 122464
- Mini glue dots 103683
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon 114319
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set 115370
- Labels Collection Framelit Dies 125598
- Bone Folder 102300
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Melon Mambo Card Stock
- Wild Wasabi Card Stock
- Pacific Point Card Stock
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack 118309