Let's start our weekend with a lovely spring craft to dress your table.
Dresden Designs Table Mat
Bigz dies are amazing. I love that they can slice through 6 layers of fabric with ease. With just a few quick passes through my Big Shot, I had enough pieces to make this lovely Dresden Table Mat just in time to accent my springtime bouquet.
If your heart says pitter-patter, there's nothing the matter. Our project was fashioned with Twitterpated Designer Fabric.
Big Shot Fabric Cutting Tips
- Layer Fabric pieces on top of die
- Sandwich die and fabric between 2 cutting pads and run through Big Shot.
- Mr. Big Shot loves cutting through multiple layers
- Remember that Mr. Big Shot works on pressure. Make sure that your cutting pads are lined up evenly. He hates sloppy sandwiches.
The Big Shot is the work horse of any craft room.
That's not all, find more exciting Dresden Design Projects here
Did you miss the Rag Purse Tutorial? See it here
See what others are saying
"I sure appreciate you and all that you do for your customers......your newsletter, your tutorials and ideas, the orders go through fast, you send me a thank you e-mail, you send a little homemade card, and you are willing to send me a catalog too! My daughter was a demonstrator a few years ago, and since then I have been hooked on making cards and using Stampin up paper and ink besides the stamps, although I do have some other stamps too. Stampin up quality is the best!!"-Jan
Have a fabulous weekend,
Dresden Table Mat Supplies
- Twitterpated Designer Fabric 125412
- Dresden Designs Bigz L Die 125597
- 3-1/2" Circle Bigz Die
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Sewing Machine, batting