He's soft. He's sweet. He's Heaven Blessed. The Stampin' Up! Heaven Blessed stamp set captures all the sweetness of a child on Easter morning.
The Gate Fold Easter Card is textured to mimic the Easter Basket using the Square Lattice embossing folder. Score a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base at 2-1/8 & 6-3/8" to create the "gate fold".
Our precious little someone is framed with Lucky Limeade and Pool Party labels from the Labels Collection Framelits.
I love, love, love the coordinating envelope. And it is so easy to make with the Simply Scored Diagonal plate. Cut a 7-3/4" square piece of Designer Paper. Score at 3-1/8", 4-1/8", 3-1/8" & 4-1/8". Clip out the four small triangles. Fold and trim peak. Seal. Envelope Video Tutorial Here.
- Collect Blossom Rewards to earn free stamp sets. Details Here
- Receive a "secret link" to my Raining Flowers Virtual Class. Repeat & Rewind from the comfort of your home. March Bonus-Envelopes, Envelopes & more Envelopes Flyer. Details Here
Have a fabulous Tuesday,
- Heaven Blessed Stamp Set 125862 wood or 125864 clear
- Early Espresso Card Stock 119686
- Lucky Limeade card stock 122926
- Watercolor paper 122959
- Pool Party Card Stock 122924
- 2011-2-13 In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack 122384
- Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon 122967
- Jet Black Stazon Ink 101406
- Blush Blossom Marker 100037
- So Saffron Marker 105114
- Calypso Coral, Pool Party & Lucky Limeade Markers 123002
- Crumb Cake marker 120967
- Early Espresso Ink 119670
- Blender Pen 102845
- Square Lattice embossing folder 119976
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334
- Simply Scored Diagonal 125586
- Labels Collection Framelits 125598