A Masculine Birthday Card to wish my son a Happy Birthday today. Bryan is an outdoorsman, so the Paisley Petals Designer Paper was the perfect place to start.
Robin's Crafting Tips
- Designer Paper strips set the stage for today's card. The 2 end strips are 1-1/2" wide and the center is slightly larger at 2"
- Load up the packages and drive by with a birthday hi with the Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories stamp sets.
- My Masculine color combo is Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Suede, River Rock and Always Artichoke.
My base was 5-1/2" x 5-1/4". When my Grandson, Connor, saw the left over strip of Crumb Cake, he just had to make his own card for his Uncle Bryan. So one sheet of Crumb cake netted both of these birthday cards. He added to Soft Suede Postage Punches to his card front.
My message waves across my card in a banner. The Petite Pennant Builder Punch makes banners quick and easy. Just add a bit of Linen Thread.
Connor was especially enthusiastic waving pines across the inside of his card.
- Last week Stamping Country Newsletter subscribers receive an Envelope Cheat sheet. Today's card required a new envelope size to add to your cheat sheet.
- Cut base 8-1/2" Square, Lining is 8-1/4" Square. Score at 4". Makes a 5-5/8" Envelope.
See my envelope making video Here
View Stamping Country Video Tutorial Library Here
Have a fabulous Monday,
- Loads of Love Stamp Set 115022
- Loads of Love Accessories Stamp Set 115024
- Paisley Petals Designer Paper122367
- Crumb Cake Card Stock 120953
- Always Artichoke Card Stock 101722
- Soft Suede Card Stock 115318
- River Rock Card Stock 108640
- Soft Suede Ink 115657
- 3/16" Corner Punch 119871
- Petite Pennant Builder Punch 122361
- Linen Thread 104199
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334
- Simply Scored Diagonal 125586
- Sticky Strip 104294