Happy first day of spring!
Who say's Monochromatic is boring? Accessories and texture make this monochromatic card lively and exciting, not to mention the Polka-dot envelope. Sweet!
Robin's Crafting Tips
- To make the lace Rosette gather one edge of the Victoria Crochet Trim and pull tight into a circle. Insert an Antique Brad into the center and apply with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Accent your brad with a Crumb Cake branch punched with the Bird Builder Punch.
- The rounded corners of our verse and the smooth pearls compliment each other.
- For texture and interest use the Petals-a-Plenty and Square Lattice embossing folders.
- The eyelet Border punch teams up well with the Sassy Polka-dots of the Mocha Morning Designer Paper.
Don't you just love, love, love Designer Paper envelopes? They add the perfect touch and they can be made in minutes with the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate #125586. The Diagonal Plate is so spanking new that you won't find it in any catalogs, but is available this month as a write in. Love it! Find out more about making envelopes Here
Watch for your Stamping Country Newsletter this week- It includes measurements and score points for 17 different envelopes.
Did you Know that you can try My Digital Studio Express free for 30 days? Click Here for details
Hot Off the Press My Digital Studio Downloads Here
Have a fabulous day,
- Blessings From Heaven Stamp Set 123052
- Mocha Morning Designer Paper 122366
- Very Vanilla Card Stock 100730
- Early Espresso Card Stock 119686
- Soft Suede Card Stock 115318
- Crumb Cake Card Stock 120954
- Early Espresso Ink 119670
- Victoria Crochet Trim 118481
- Antique Brads 117273
- Basic Pearls 119247
- Bird Builder Punch 117191
- Eyelet Border Punch 119853
- 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch 119871
- Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976
- Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder 116824
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334
- Simply Scored Diagonal Plate 125586
- Sticky Strip 104294