Decorate your favorite cupcakes with punch art bunnies and Ducks.
Bunny Punch Art
- Start with a folded Top Note Die (113463) bag topper Head
- For the ears you will need four Whisper White Extra-Large Ovals (119859) and two Pretty in Pink Large Ovals (119855). Slice an edge off two of the Ovals to give a flat edge.
- The bunny feet are made up of two Whisper White Extra-Large Ovals (119859), two Pretty in Pink 3/4" Circles (119873) and six Pretty in Pink Itty Bitty Punch Pack Circles (118309).
- Let's make his sweet face. One Pretty in Pink Small Oval (120908) forms his mouth. Two plump cheeks were cut with the 1" Circle Punch (119868). slice 3 small strips of Whisper White to fan out his whispers. His nose is a Pretty in Pink Small Oval (120908). Finally, add his eyes with two Basic Black Itty Bitty Punch Pack Circles (118309) and two Whisper white 3/4" Circles (119873).
- Softy sponge the edges of cheeks with Pretty in Pink ink.
Chocolate Bunny Punch art is the same as above, just substitute Chocolate Chip Card Stock for the Whisper White Card Stock. His cheeks are softly sponges with Chocolate Chip Ink.
- Head is a So Saffron Top Note Die (113463) folded in half to top bags.
- Is head tuft and wings are 2-3/8" Scallop Circles (118874) cut in half. Ink the edges with Pumpkin Pie Ink.
- His webbed feet are two Pumpkin pie Full Hearts (119883).
- His bill is hearts from the Heart to Heart (119881) Punch fashioned into a beak.
- Eyes are two Basic Black Itty Bitty Punch Pack Circles (118309) and two Whisper white 3/4" Circles (119873).
- These are resurrected projects from Stamping Country's 2011 Spring Newsletter, but still current for this year's Easter's baskets.
Stop Back tomorrow for more Easter Ideas
Have a fabulous Thursday,