A visit to the zoo with my Grandsons & Daughter-in Law inspired today's Fox & Friends Spinner card.
Have you ever made a spinner card? Children love cards that move, spin or wiggle.
Spin the circle to reveal a fox, a lion, a giraffe and a monkey. Change it up and add a turtle, a whale or an owl.
The embossed stripes add texture and dimension. The Everyday Enchantment brad almost looks like a turtle shell.
Are you worried that Spinner Cards might be a "bear" to make? Don't be afraid to give them a try. Just follow a few simple steps and you can make them too.
Give it a whirl. The kids and the kids at heart will love it.
Have a fabulous weekend,
- Fox & Friends stamp Set 117020 wood or 118565 clear
- Occasions Alphabet stamp set 117090 wood or 123598 clear
- Indigo Island Card Stock 122923
- Whisper White Card Stock 100730
- More Mustard Card Stock 100946
- Medium Whisper White Envelopes 107301
- 2011-2013 In Color Patterns Designer Paper Stack 122384
- Large Tag Punch 119876
- Extra-Large Tag Punch 119866
- Full Heart Punch 119883
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch 119860
- Everyday Enchantment Brads 127279
- Paper-Piercing Tool 116631
- Mat Pack 105826
- Stripes Embossing Folder 123128
- Big Shot 113439
- Indigo Island Bakers Twine 125575
- Mini Glue Dots 103683