With 6 sons and 5 grandsons, not to mention a husband and other male relatives, I make a lot of masculine cards. Today's masculine birthday card combines a sport and traditional birthday elements. My son, Jonathan, coaches soccer so the Goal stamp set was a natural choice. Happy Birthday, Jonathan!
Robin's Crafting Tips
- The splash of red from the Riding Hood Red Pleated Ribbon and the "cherry on top" take my card from ho hum to wow. Think of the pleated ribbon as a card maker's "power tie".
- The curving red line of the ribbon also says movement and excitement.
- Textured frosting on the punched cupcake (Cupcake Builder Punch) makes you want to dip your finger for a scoop sweet, creamy frosting.
- And the Striped embossing folder compliments the energy of the Twitterpated Designer Paper.
Inside a bold Riding Hood Red Verse and a soccer ball kicked to the goal
Coming tomorrow a Creativity Blooms Color Combo that celebrates spring
Have a fabulous day,
- Goal Stamp Set 120159 wood or 120639 clear
- Petite Pairs stamp set122495 wood or 122497 clear
- God's Blessings Stamp set 114972
- Twitterpated Designer Paper 125406
- Riding Hood Red Pleated Ribbon 125569
- Basic Gray Card Stock 121044
- Very Vanilla Card Stock 101650
- Pear Pizzazz Card Stock 119795
- Medium Whisper White Envelope 107301
- Basic Gray ink 109120
- Riding Hood Red ink 111836
- Neutrals Collection Designer Buttons 119743
- Linen Thread 104199
- Mini Glue Dot 103683
- Striped Embossing Folder 123128
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976
- Cupcake Builder Punch 121807
- Scallop Square Duo Die 120903