Playing in my Studio, bringing out the toys (oops tools), because card making is all about the details. I received the Raining Flowers stamp set last year at the Stampin' Up! Convention.
My flowers are stamped with Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink and Raspberry Ripple (YUM, YUM, it even sounds delicious) Stampin' Pads. A few Old Olive leaves and we are good to go. Did you happen to notice the new Oval Accent Bigz die scooping up my flowers?
Watch the details bring my card to life. Sprinkle on Blossom Party die-cut flowers, Designer Buttons and............In Color Dahlias! It really is "raining flowers" as my stamped images take on new dimension.
Big 4 Day Celebration
Help me celebrate June 2 through June 5. Here's why-the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog goes live on June 1, Stamping Country's shares its 100th Video and I want to a party for my birthday. Stay tuned for details.
Let's start our celebration a little early. Stamping Country is getting a slim, trim, sassy look. Maybe you have noticed some of the changes. In the end, it will be easier for you to navigate the site and find things quickly. Please be patient with me as I move things around and spruce up the place.
Going, Going, Gone
Just 2 more days to get your Retiring Stamps & Accessories
Have a fabulous day,
- Raining Flowers
- Petite Pairs
Paper & Ink
- Pretty in Pink, Raspberry Ripple, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White Card Stock
- Subtles Collection Designer Series paper Stack 117152
- Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pads
- Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon 126845
- White Linen Thread
- Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals
- Subtles and Brights Designer Buttons
- In Color Dahlias
- Big Shot Accessories
- Stripes embossing folder
- Oval Accent Bigz die
- Blossom Party Originals die