Today's Card Challenge is to make a one layer card. Stampin' Up! Betsy's Blossoms struts her stuff on this sweet & simple card. I did cheat just a little bit with a Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Bow.
Did you notice the crisp, solid images. It almost looks like I printed this card. Look closely, you will find all 5 new In Color Inks: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Midnight Muse.
These will be my Thank You cards this month. Watch for a video tutorial coming soon. I am itching to share the Firm Foam Pad with you. They are fab-u-licious.
Beep, Beep........at 11:50 tonight all Stampin' Up! Retiring stamps and accessories will ride off to retirement making room for the new beginning at Noon MT on June 1.
- Retiring Stampin' Up! Stamps PDF Click Here
- Retiring Stampin' Up! Accessories PDF Click Here
- Retiring Stampin' Up! Definitely Decorative PDF Click Here
Shopping at Stamping Country has its Rewards. Did you know that you can earn free RUBBER from Stamping Country? Find out more here
Have a fabulous day,
- Stamps- Betsy's Blossoms and Petite Pairs
- Card Stock-Whisper White, Medium Whisper White Envelope
- Stampin' Pads-Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Midnight Muse
- Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Mini Glue Dot
- 3/16" Corner Punch
- Fancy Fan Embossing Folder