His birthday is a howling good event. Why not make a masculine birthday card to fit the occasion? Today's card was made for my son, Jeremiah, who recently celebrated another birthday. Happy Birthday, Jeremiah!
My last piece of lovely Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (retiring) makes a smart bow to neatly finish my card. I'm going to miss my Striped Ribbon.
Robin's Rubber Stamping Tips-Masking
- The wolf from the Nature Silhouettes (retiring) was first stamped with VersaMark Ink, then heat embossed with Black embossing powder.
- Next, I punched a 1-1/4" Circle Punch from my post it notes pad. Stick post it circle above wolf.
- Sponge area first with Bashful Blue and Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pads.
- Remove Sticky note
Another Sneak Peek for you. The cut shape is the Apothecary Accents Framelits. The Happy Birthday was stamp with the Well Penned Stamp set. I personalized my card with the Family Reunion stamp set.
The Rhinestones were applied before I decided to use my framelit giving my Rhinestones a distressed look. What can I say, it worked.
My envelope and card inside gave me one more chance to use the oh so cute Ronald McDonald House stamp set of 2011-2012. The Turtle & Co. stamp set will be retiring in just 5 more days.
Just 5 Days Left
Get your Retiring Stamps & Accessories before they are gone.
Click Here for List of Retiring Stamps
Click Here for List of Retiring Accessories
View Clearance Rack Here
My Digital Studio Available Here
New Catalog Details Here
Get the Scoop about my Blossoms Rewards Program Here
Click Here to Shop Online
Have a fabulous Memorial Weekend,
- Turtle & Co. Stamp Set (Retiring) 122870 w 122872 c
- Perfectly Penned Stamp Set
- Nature Silhouettes stamp set (retiring)
- Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red
- Real Red, Night of Navy & Bashful Blue Stampin' Classic Ink Pads
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- Black embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy
- Labels Collection Framelits
- Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Houndstooth embossing folder
- Fancy Fan embossing folder
- Basic Rhinestones
- Real Red Striped Ribbon (retiring)