This Anniversary card was made for a dear friend who celebrates her 50th Anniversary this week. Plus, it's another Betsy's Blossoms Sneak Peek. That's just one thing that I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator-Sneak Peeks. We get to touch, feel and play with brand new Stampin' Up! products before everyone. Love it, Love it, Love it!
Craft Coordination Blitz
Coordination takes the guess work out of making a beautiful project. The Betsy's Blossoms stamp set coordinates perfectly with Floral District Designer Paper. And the matching Betsy's Blooms wheel adds a finishing touch to our envelope.
Ribbon Flower Tips
- Gather along edge of Ribbon and pull, gathering into a "flower" circle shape.
- Try adding a ribbon petal too
- Stitch in a Designer Button with Baker's Twine
- Side Note-the lovely Striped and Satin Ribbons are Retiring and are only available through May 31 or while supplies last.
The number 50 was cut with the Alphabet Simple Numbers dies (Retiring) and Brushed Gold Card Stock to celebrate 50 years of marriage.
New $99 Stampin' Up! Starter Kit-Just in time for the New Catalog frenzy. Get the Scoop Here
Rejoin after just 90 Days! Have you been a demonstrator before and would like to take advantage of the $99 Starter Kit? Now you can rejoin after only 90 days, previously 6 months. It would be a pleasure to have you join our team.
Have a fabulous day,
- Betsy's Blossoms & Occasions Alphabet Stamp Sets
- Betsy's Blooms Standard Wheel, Standard Handle
- Whisper White, Brushed Gold and Baja Breeze Card Stock
- Floral District Designer Paper
- Medium Whisper White Envelopes
- Daffodil Delight & Rich Razzleberry Ink
- Alphabet Simple Numbers dies
- Tasteful Trims die
- Large Tag Punch
- Daffodil Delight 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Old Olive Satin Ribbon & White Baker's Twine
- Brights Designer Buttons
- Stampin' Dimensionals & Mini Glue Dots