- Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper-How beautiful is that?
- Zip the Alhambra Jumbo wheel across your envelope flap for a quick as a wink Designer Envelope
- Can you spot the 2 new shapes from the Apothecary Accents Framelits?
- Crisp Flowers from the World Treasure Stamp set grace both our envelope and card front
- Everyone is asking. I know you want to know. It's In Color Dahlias!
- Love, Love, Love the new Firm Foam Pads! So clean, so crisp, so solid with a simple tap, tap on your pad. I used the deep, rich Midnight Muse pad today, but all ink pads have been reformulated to the new Firm Foam pad design and will be available June 1.
- Stitch it up with the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon available in all 5 2012-2014 In Colors-Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple (Don't you love the name?) and Summer Starfruit
Two Easy ways to get Your 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog
- Request a Free Catalog from me if you are a Preferred Customer (spent at least $50 with me during the past catalog year).
- No Purchase Needed. Just pay $4.90 for Priority Shipping. Be sure to include your name and current mailing address. The catalog is Free, the $4.90 pays for priority shipping to get your New Catalog in your hot little hands fast.
Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Summer Starfruit Card Stock
Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad
Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon 126847
In Color Dahlias 127556
Apothecary Accents Framelits 127003
Medium Very Vanilla Envelope
Alhambra Jumbo wheel 126940
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder 127751