June 2 through June 5
3 Reasons to Celebrate
- The Beautiful, Chic 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog
- Stamping Country's 100th Video Tutorial
- Robin's Birthday
One common request that often comes my way- Masculine cards. Why are they so difficult? Today's video tutorial not only teaches you how to make the Easel Card, but it also shows you how to easily convert a feminine Birthday card into a Masculine Birthday Card with just one "Switcheroo".
Did you catch the feminine to masculine card making trick?
Here's the same Pennant Parade Birthday Card turned masculine.
Place an order of $50 or more with Stamping Country June 2 through June 5 and you will receive your choice of "jewels" from me.* Simply let me know when you place your order whether you prefer Basic Pearls or Basic Rhinestone. firstname.lastname@example.org Add a little gem to all your crafting projects.
*May not be used in conjunction with BOGO EVENT.
Pamper Yourself with the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit and Stampin' Up! will throw in a few gems of their own.
Get the details Here
Are you ready for a break? Time out with the ladies?
Find out how Stampin' Up! want to pamper their hostesses Here
Have a fabulous day,
Stamp Sets- Perfectly Penned & Pennant Parad
Card Stock-Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Pink Pirouette or River Rock
Ink-Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse
- Basic Pearls, Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Big Shot die-cutting machine, Stripes embossing folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch
- Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini glue dots