The Bootiful Occasions stamp set has to be one of my top picks in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog. It's quirky, it's fun, what's not to love?
Do you have trouble using all those long narrow card stock scraps? You know the ones I mean. They are just too skinny. How would you like to turn those neglected strips into Designer elements for your cards and scrapbook pages? Find out more in the video tutorial below.
I've shared one of my top Stampin' Up! picks. What's your top picks?
Kick up yer heels color combo-Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive and Pink Pirouette
Out Comes the Sun color combo-So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Primrose Petals
Cast your spell color combo-Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Gumball Green and Whisper White
Shopping at Stamping Country has its Rewards Did you know that you can earn free RUBBER from Stamping Country? Find out more here
Have a fabulous day,
- Bootiful Occasions Stamp Set
- Tasteful Trim Die
- Linen Thread
- Mini Glue Dots
Kick up your Heels card
- Crumb Cake, Shimmery White, Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive Card Stock
- Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Pad
- Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette Stampin' Markers
Shake Your Bootie Card
- Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gumball Green and So Saffron
- Gumball Green Stampin' Pad
- Melon Mambo Stampin' Marker
Out Comes the Sun Card
- So Saffron, Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Primrose Petals Card Stock
- Primrose Petal Stampin' Pad
- Baja Breeze Stampin' marker