Club members kicked up their heels to make these cute little cards with Stampin' Up!'s Bootiful Occasions Stamp set. They tuck neatly into our Oval accent box from yesterday's blog post. Click Here for Details I love the quirky little sayings and the charming little boots.
Robin's Stamping Tips
- To fashion my petite cards I cut a 6" x 3-1/4" piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
- Next, with my Simply Scored I scored at 3".
- Then, I folded on the score line and placed my fold line just below the cut line on my Scallop Square Duo Die and ran it through my Big Shot.
Results-Quick mini cards with a fancy scalloped edge.
What's a cowgirl boot without a bit of rhinestone?
Who wouldn't love a sweet pair of rain boots with billowy clouds?
Confession time, the Bootiful Occasions stamp set was my must have stamp set from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog. What's your must stamp set?
Have a fabulous weekend,
- Bootiful Occasions stamp set
- Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green and Marina Mist Stampin' Pads
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- White Baker's Twine
- Basic Rhinestones
- Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Mini glue dots