Pull back the curtain to give your card greeting a dramatic entrance. I made this card for a club member that is going through a rough time.
- Cut 2 Designer Paper panels using the Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die.
- Score "panels" every 1/4" and fold accordion style, then adhere in place using sticky strip and mini glue dots.
- The Curtain Topper was edged with the Adorning Accents Edgelit
- The Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack gives the look of stitching along the bottom edge
- Add Ribbon bows to dress up your curtains
3-D flowers-The Boho Blossom Punch was used for this project. Mist your flowers and shape by cupping and bending while flower is wet. Allow flowers to dry. This step is important to avoid bleeding on your project. Layer and assemble flower piercing center and inserting brad. Apply to project with glue dot.
The Great SNAIL Race
Stock up on adhesive and save with the Great Snail Race
Offer Expires June 19
Have a fabulous day,
- From the Heart and Bright Blossoms Stamp Sets
- Summer Smooches Designer paper
- Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
- Medium Whisper White envelop
- Brights Brads
- Boho Blossoms Punch
- Adorning Accents Edgelit
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
- Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Paper-Piercing Tool
- Stampin' Pierce Mat
- Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon
- Mini glue dots