Are you ready for a stamping challenge? We all have a stamping style that we prefer. My challenge for you today is to step out of your creative comfort zone. For instance..............
to those who prefer the Clean and Crisp Style the vintage distressed style congers up images such as the picture above, dirty and grungy.
But to others sponging, tearing and distressing go hand in hand with stamping. In fact, to stamp without a sponge in hand would be like the age old fable "The Emperor has No Clothes.
Just a side note, (I just know that someone is going to ask) the charming, fun-loving couple is my son and daughter-in-law, Andrew & Melissa.
You may have guessed by now that my style is clean and crisp, so I have chosen to explore the faux Block wall technique. Years ago I painted these faux block walls in my son's room. Today these walls are my inspiration for a stamping technique.
Step into my studio to see the Faux Block Wall Stamping Technique in action
What's your stamping style? Are you up to challenge of stepping out of your zone? You just may be pleasantly surprised by the results.
Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit Just got better with June's "Take the Cake" Bonus products-More Details Here
Have a fabulous day,
- Elements of Style and Blessing From Heaven Stamp Sets
- Soft Suede and Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Medium Very Vanilla Envelopes
- Early Espresso and Soft Suede Stampin' Pads
- Square Lattice Embossing folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Stampin' Sponges
- Victoria Crochet Trim, Denim Jean Ribbon, Naturals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots