This Month's A to Z Scrapbook Class features a soft poignant Savor the Moment Scrapbook Layout. Meet my newest grandson, Grady, and his sweet parents, Jeremiah & Bethanny.
Robin's Scrapbook Tips & Tricks
Get the look of dry embossing on your Scrapbook layouts adhere Tasteful Trim die cut trims cut from the same color card stock and adhere. I used Very Vanilla card stock for this soft layout.
Try using random strips of coordinating card stock to anchor your photo. I used the Floral District Designer Series Paper.
The Button Buddies Stamp set makes quick and easy embellishments. First stamp image using Daffodil Delight ink, then punch with coordinating 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch.
Add the perfect "fluff"-a white Baker's twine bow
Trimmed Designer Paper scraps anchor the complimenting scrapbook page.
Journaling is easy peasy with My Digital Studio and Labels Collection Framelits.
Stampin' Up! $99 is even better with June's "Take the Cake" Bonus products-More Details Here
Have a fabulous day,
- Button Buddies Stamp set
- Very Vanilla 12" x 12" Card Stock
- Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
- Daffodil Delight and Baja Breeze Classic Pads
- My Digital Studio-Journaling
- Foral District Designer Paper
- 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- Tasteful Trim xL die
- White Baker's Twine
- Neutrals Designer Buttons
- Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals
- Linen Thread