Today's Creativity Blooms is hot. Times have really changed. When I was growing up pinks, reds and oranges were equivalent to a car salesman wearing checked pants, a striped shirt and a polka-dot tie. It just wasn't done. I love it!
We received the Daydream Medallions stamp set (126465 wood)(126467 clear) at this year's Stampin' Up Convention....and they coordinate with Floral Frames Framelits (127012)...OH YEAH!
The great Birthday greeting is also a convention stamp set-Your'e Amazing (126720 wood)(126722 clear).
Robin's Stamping Tips
- The Medallions were stamped with Riding Hood Red and Primrose Petals Stampin' Pads.
- Randomly stamp medallions on envelope flap. Don't forget to place a scrap paper under your flap so that your stamping doesn't run over.
- Stamp medallions first, then line up framelits and cut. Tip: Hold Framlits in place with a Post It Note.
- Accent with Primrose Petals Stitched Ribbon, a Primrose Petals dahlia and Victoria Crochet Trim.
Shopping at Stamping Country has its Rewards Did you know that you can earn free RUBBER from Stamping Country? Find out more here
Have a fabulous day,
- Daydream Medallions stamp set (126465 wood)(126467 clear)
- Your'e Amazing (126720 wood)(126722 clear)
- Floral Frames Framelits (127012)
- Big Shot Die-cutting Machine (113439)
- First Edition Specialty Designer paper (121878)
- Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral and Riding Hood Red Card Stock
- Riding Hood Red and Primrose Petals Stampin' Pads
- Medium Very Vanilla Envelope (107300)
- In Color Dahlias (127556)
- Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126844)
- Victoria Crochet Trim (118481)
- Mini glue dots (107683)