My Grandson, Aiden, loves all thinks with wheels, so the I Dig You stamp set was the perfect choice for a 2nd Birthday card.
Robin's Stamping Tips
- The "dirt" was embossed with the Square lattice Embossing Folder.
- My "ruled" edge was cut from the Storytime Designer Paper
- For a Cloud Making Tutorial click Here
- To get Multiple colors on your stamp, color with brush tip end of marker, then stamp.
Make Milestone Birthday and Anniversary Cards with the Memorable Moments Stamp Set. Love the "stitched" label. Cut with the Labels Collection Framelits.
- A Reason To Smile Promotion ends July 31 Details Here
- Hot New My Digital Studio Downloads Here
- New Stamps in the Mail begins August 1 Get the Details Here
Have a fabulous day,
- I Dig You Stamp Set (122720 wood) (122722 clear)
- Memorable Moments Stamp Set (126680 wood) (126682 clear)
- Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red and Stampin' Pads
- More Mustard, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi and Riding Hood Red Markers
- Whisper White and Chocolate Chip Card Stock
- Storytime Designer paper (126907)
- Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) & Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Big Shot die-cutting Machine (113439)
- 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
- Stampin' Sponge (101610)
- Linen Thread (104199)