Everything is coming up matchy, matchy with Stampin' Up! $$ Saving Bundles from the Holiday Mini. Stamp it, then run it through your Big Shot! Bing, Bang and you're done.
Today's card uses the Perfectly Preserved Bundle (129944). Love it. The hardest part is choosing your favorite bundle. Have you chosen your favorite bundle? Click Here to view Holiday Mini or email me to request a a free copy email@example.com
Did you notice the baby food size jar? Watch for a quick tutorial later this week to turn a canning jar into a baby food jar. It's easy peasy.
These apples are simply the cutest. Polka Dot apples, Love it! All the stylish coordinating product makes throwing together a designer card a snap. Add a card sketch and it's as easy as 1,2,3.
Shopping at Stamping Country has its Rewards Did you know that you can earn free RUBBER from Stamping Country? Find out more here
Have a fabulous day,
- Perfectly Preserved Bundle (129943 wood) (129944 clear)
- Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper (1268950
- More Mustard, Very Vanilla and Pool Party Card Stock
- Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard and Indigo Island Stampin' Pads
- Medium Very Vanilla Envelopes
- Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine (125572)
- Lucky Limeade Ruffed Ribbon (122977)
- Regals Designer Brads (119737)
- Glue Dots (103683) Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
- Small Oval Punch (120908)