The Storybook Friends fit perfectly into my Reading Nook theme. Love the intriguing Z Card. Watch for a Z card video tutorial coming soon. Fancy Fold cards are always such a delight to learn.
My sweet grandson, Hunter, is celebrating a birthday soon. This card's for him. He's quite the reader and should appreciate the cute Storybook friends.
a Pinterest Find
My boys are all grown-up and I still want one. Isn't this sweet?
Wasted Space to Reading Nook Click Here for Original Post
Robin's Card Tips
- You are never too old for crayons. I used Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aqua painter to Watercolor my storybook friends.
- The Tasteful Trim die makes real stand-out accents for my Z Card. Not to mention, making this trim is so quick and easy to cut.
Local Club members will be making a super sweet project with the Storybook Friends Stamp Set.
Email me for Club details email@example.com
Stamp Kit of the Month-
Anyone can join...no matter where you live in the United States-join anytime
It's the package that you want to receive in your mailbox! Find out more Here
Have a fabulous day,
- Stamp Sets-Storybook Friends (126735 wood)(126737 clear), Perfectly Penned
- Card Stock-Marina Mist, Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, watercolor paper
- Ink-Jet Black Stazon, Real Red, Marina Mist
- Brights Watercolor Wonder Crayons
- Aqua Painter
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- Tasteful Trim die
- Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
- Glue Dots