Have a very Mini Christmas.If you love all things mini, you are going to love today's Christmas card. The Hedgehog is one of many different designs on the Snow Festival Designer paper, so you can make each of your Christmas cards just a little bit different. Shake things up.
Robin's Card Tips
- The Postage Punch and the 1" square punch with a bit of card stock and designer paper make a great backdrop for Merry Mini Punches.
- Add glitzy ornament with a teeny piece of champagne glimmer paper and the ornament punch from the Merry Mini Punch Pack.
- Mini Tags were made with the Jewelry Tag Punch and Snow Festival Designer paper. The Merry is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set.
- My wreath was stamped with the Mixed Medley "Hostess" stamp set. My "wreath" was punched with the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch and the center with the 3/4" Circle Punch.
Want something other than bills in your mailbox?
Imagine receiving pre-cut Card Kits, a brand spanking new stamp set and a new tool or accessory each month along with full color instructions and... exclusive video tutorials.
No driving, No meetings, No time out of your busy schedule. Stamp in the comfort of your home. Stamp in your PJs. Relax and unwind, the work is done for you. Click Here for Details
Have a fabulous day,
- Mixed Medley Hostess Stamp Set
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
- More Merry Messages Stamp Set (inside)
- Merry Minis Punch Pack
- Snow Festival Designer Paper
- Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Baja Breeze
- Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green Stampin' Pads
- Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Postage Punch
- 1" Square Punch
- Jewelry Tag Punch
- 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- 3/4" Circle Punch
- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
- Gold Brads