A Punch Art Owl nurse is a cute way to send Get Well Wishes. Today's card goes to a team member who is under the weather.
Robin's Punch Art Tips
- My Owl was punched with the Owl Builder Punch first with Snow Festival Designer Paper and again with Whisper White.
- My Wings and branch were punched with the Bird Builder Punch
- To fashion a nurse's hat, I punched a second Whisper White breast with my Owl Builder Punch, then flipped it upside down on her head.
- My red cross is from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- What's an owl without googly eyes? Googlies are found on page 27 of the Holiday Mini.
- Her "clipboard" was stamped with a greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set.
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
- Snow Festival Designer Paper
- Early Espresso Core'dination's Card Stock
- Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Crumb Cake Card Stock
- Medium Crumb Cake Envelope
- Owl Builder Punch
- Bird Builder Punch
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- Woodgrain & Fancy Fans Embossing Folders
- Stampin' Dimensionals & glue dots
Free Stamps with my Nana's Blossom Rewards Program are just her way of saying how much she appreciates you.
Coming Up Thursday-The Ornament on the cover of the Stampin' Up! Mini is destined to be the most requested video tutorial of the season. See it here Thursday.
Have a fabulous day,