- My Pears were stamped with More Mustard Ink and the stems were stamped with Lucky Limeade ink. Which, coinsidentally, matches my Designer Paper perfectly.
- Next, I cut my pears & stems with my Cannery Framelits from the Perfectly Preserved Bundle.
- My Greeting was printed with My Digital Studio. I love, love, love that I can print any Stampin' Up! color! My greeting was printed in Soft Suede to match the stems in my Designer Paper.
- The Window Framelits were just right for framing my greeting and adding a couple of pairs.
Earn Free Stamps with Blossom Rewards-Blossom Rewards are my way of showing my appreciation to you. Find out more here
Have a fabulous day,
- Perfectly Preserved Bundle
- Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
- More Mustard & Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Medium Very Vanilla Envelope
- More Mustard & Lucky Limeade Ink
- My Digital Studio
- Window Framelits
- Stampin' Dimensionals