Today's Valentine Card was made with an Occasions Stamp set called Up, Up & Away. So pull out the stamp sets that you already have and try using them for another occasion.
The fun designer paper is the Sycamore Street Designer Series paper that is available starting January 22 as a Sale-a-Bration gift. Yeah, love all the happy designs and colors.
- My Rick Rack Trim was cut with my Tasteful Trim Die
- A bit of tone on tone texture adds interest and pizzazz. Thank You Square lattice embossing folder.
- I chose my inks based on the colors that appear in my designer paper: Indigo Island, Pool Party & Tangerine Tango.
- Loved the Tangerine Tango diagonal stripe so much that I glue a piece to my envelope flap.
- A bit of Island Indigo Bakers Twine ties things up.
Blossom Rewards- A FREE stamp set could be yours with Stamping Country Blossom Rewards. Click Here to Find Out More
Clearance Rack Blitz-If you can't resist a sale, you'll Love the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack with items up to 80% off. Visit the Clearance Rack Now
Up Up & Away Stamp Set
Sycamore Street Designer paper (Free Sale-a-Bration Gift)
Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Indigo Island Card Stock
Tangerine Tango, Indigo Island and Pool Party Ink
Medium Whisper White Envelope
2-1/2" Circle & 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punchs
Island Indigo Bakers Twin
Tasteful Trim Die
Square Lattice Embossing Folder