Learn to Make the cute Punch Art Easter Bunny Card for your kids and grandkids with today's step by step tutorial. I will be making 6 of these cutie pu-tutie bunny cards for my Grandsons.
Bunny Punch Art Card Tips
- Using the 3rd Largest Oval of the Oval Framelits, Place the top of the oval so that it's just over the top cut line of the Oval framelit and run through your Big Shot. This will be the base of your card. This is such a practical framlelit set. I anticipate using my Oval Framelits (129381) often.
- Cut 6 of the smallest Ovals of the Oval Framelits from Whisper White Card Stock for the ears and feet.
- Punch 2 Pink Pirouette Large Ovals (119855), 2 Pink Pirouette 3/4" Circles (119873), and 6 Pink Pirouette circles from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (118309) for the ears and feet.
- Piece together ears and feet as shown. You will need to flatten the edge of 2 of your ovals for the ears.
- Punch one Whisper White 2-1/2" Circle (120906) for the head. Then Punch 2 Whisper White 1" Circles (119868) for the cheeks & one Pink Pirouette Small Heart (1171931) for the tongue.
- Assemble as shown. Place on Medium Envelope when assembling to size it for the medium envelope.
- Stamp the handsome bow tie from the Dapper Dad Stamp Set (129198) using Old Olive ink.
- Punch one Pink Pirouette Small Oval (120908) for the nose. Cut 3 thin strips of Whisper White Card Stock for the "Whiskers".
- Give your bunny eyes. Punch 2 Whisper White 3/4" Circles (119873) and 2 Basic Black Circles from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (118309).
Pin it on Pinterest
This is an Easter Card that kids are sure to love.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, Share the Joy of Creating-Pin it on Pinterest-Click the Pin It Link at the bottom of this post.
Punches, Oval Framelits, Card Stock and the Dapper Dad Stamp Set are Available Online Here