Of all the Fancy Fold Card, the Double "Z" Fold Card may be the easiest to make, but that doesn't make the Double Z less impressive.
Robin's Double Z Fold Card Tips
- Card Base 5" x 12"
- Score at 2", 4", 8" 10"
- Fold Mountain, Valley, Valley, Mountain
- Decorate each panel with Designer Paper, Stamped images or Embossed Card Stock
- I use the Sycamore Street Designer Paper and my Fancy Fans Embossing folder.
- For my Focal Point I stamp an image from the From My Heart Stamp Set and cut with my Windows Framelits.
- To add just a bit of extra pizzazz, I paper-Pierced with my Festive Paper-Piercing Pack (item 127857) and punch a small Tangerine Tango Heart.
- Here's the trick to finishing your front right, Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the left side of your Window cut out and adhere to left Card front.
Create a pretty "Belly Band" with coordinating ribbon to hold it all together.
Paper Pumpkin Kit
Receive a magical, monthly crafting kit designed for the new or the busy stamper. It will arrive in a pretty red box each month right to your doorstep. How fun is that! Get Your Very Own Paper Pumpkin Here