What's your favorite Holiday Catalog item? For me, it's the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. Love, Love, Love the Stylish envelopes that are oh so easy to make. For quick tips on using the Envelope Liners see the video below.
Robin's Card Tips
- Build a snowman with the Snow Day Stamp Set.
- For a eclectic look, try using bits and pieces from your craft room. Today's bits and pieces include: Burlap Ribbon, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon.
- Modern Medley Designer Paper and my Hexagon Punch provide a few interesting shapes.
- Hello, Lovely (A stamp set that I brought home from Stampin' Up! Convention) finishes out the accents.
- Do you recognize the background stamps? Once again the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set comes to the rescue.
Have a fabulous day,
Save up to 80% Clearance Rack While Supplies Last
Save with Bundles & Kits
Blossom Rewards Earn Free Stamp Sets
Card & Envelope Supplies
- Stamps: Snow Day, Hello Lovely, Gorgeous Grunge
- Paper: Modern Medley Designer Paper, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla Medium Envelope
- Ink: Soft Sky, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Midnight Muse
- Cool Tools: Envelope Liners Framelits Dies, Hexagon Punch
- Sweet Accessories: Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Stampin' Dimensionals