It's Craft Show season again. There's something nostalgic about about Santa's Magic Key. There are oodles of verisons of Santa's Magic Key poems all over the internet. I chose this one.
Santa's Magic Key
- First, I printed my Santa's Magic Key Poem onto Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock. I'm really loving this new Stampin' Up! In Color. It look's like the old kraft color to me. I rounded my corners with my Envelope Punch Board.
- Next, I stamped the handsome & jolly Santa from the Santa's List Stamp set and cut him out using my Chalk Talk Framelits.
- You may have noticed that this project is far from the norm for me, because the next step was to distress the edges with Soft Suede Ink. Crisp & Clean this project is not, but it was worth the effort.
- The ribbon is retired Stampin' Up! Striped Ribbon and the skelton key is a replica.
- Hang Santa's Magic Key on your front door this Christmas.
If you are local, stop by and stamp with me at the Christ the King Craft Show in Fredericktown. I'll have my mobile Craft Room set up. And......BOGO is coming to the craft fair too. Place a Catalog Order the day of the show, and choose an equal $ amount of Retired Stamps, Punches and cards from my stash for FREE. Sa-weet!
Happy 25th Birthday Stampin' Up!
-25% Off 25 Stamp sets -Click Here to see all the 25% Off Stampin' Up! Stamps
Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals -Click Here for Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals