1 strip of Card Stock + Scallop Tag Topper Punch=Quick & Cute Valentine Treats
Love the simplicity of these cute little Valentine Treats to make for your kids, grandkids, neices, nephews or students.
How to Make Valentine Gifts for the Kids
- Cut a 2" x 8-1/2" piece of card stock. I used Coastal Cabana.
- Score at 3-1/4, 3-3/4", 7, 7-1/2"
- Punch with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch at the end closest to the 7-1/2" Score Line to form a flap.
- Stamp. I used the Love You to the Moon Stamp Set.
- Stamp a Tag. I used the Oh Goodie Stamp set and punch with the Duo Tag Punch.
That's it! Make enough for the classroom. They are so quick and easy to make and the kids will love them.
Here's a view of the back of my Scallop Tag Topper Valentine Treat Holder.
Place a sweet treat inside.
Yum, Yum! The Kids will love these.
Stamps: Love You to the Moon, Oh Goodie
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Retro Fresh Designer Washi Tape, Silver Bakers Twine
Tools: Scallop Tag Top Punch (Occasions Catalog), Duo Ticket Punch, Simply scored Scoring Tool