When it comes to my grandkids, I love to pull out all the stops. Today's Thomas Train Punch Art Pop Up Card was designed for my grandson, Grady who turns two this week. He's in his wild about trains stage.
For a complete clickable link supply list look below. I am excited to have encorporated 3 of my free Sale-a-Bration Gifts-Banner Blast Stamp Set, Banner Punch, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit. Ready for a peek at the Pop Up?
I had two Thomas Trains here at Nana's House for the Grandkids and they both look a little bit different. Here' my rendition of Thomas.
Thomas Train Punch Art
- Angled Tag Punch-train body
- Modern Label Punch-Smoke Stack and front Grill
- 1/2" Circle Punch-Summer Starfruit circle at top and Black lights on grill. Itty Bitty Punch Pack -Black centers.
- 1-3/4" Circle & 1-3/8" Circle- Face
- Banner Punch-use tips for eyebrows
- Eyes, Nose, Cheeks-Owl Builder Punch
- Modern Label Punch-Wheels
- I also cut a piece of Real Red Card Stock 1" x 2-1/2"
- The mouth and the eye highlights were done with my White Chalk Marker.
My card front was inspired by this Mojo Monday Sketch.