Today's card is for a friend and team member who is going through a rough time. Too many funerals, it's so hard to say good-bye. I'm hoping that finding this Forest Friends card in her mailbox will brighten her day.
Robin's Card Making Tips
- The Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack is both soothing and happy. The bottom piece is for her tears and the top piece is for happy memories, friends and faith.
- I have to admit that I find it theraputic coloring the cute little animals from the Life in the Forest Stamp set. Today I used the Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate and Flesh Tone Blendabilities. For the hedgehog, I also used my Lost Lagoon Marker.
- I unraveled a bit of Burlap ribbon and added a Frosted Sequin just because I could and they are fun.
- My verses are stamps from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set.
- Love the shape of the new Sweetheart Punch.
I picked up a scrap of designer paper from beside my cutter for an extra piece of happy for the inside of my card.
Have a joyful, fabulous Monday!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES- Click on images below for more details or to conveniently shop Online.