For All Things seemed like a good stamp choice for a Sympathy Card. After all, it's "For All Things". Seriously, love this versatile stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini. Today I used shades of Black and White with just a touch of Silver and Gold.
I strategically placed a few Frosted Sequins to represent tears. Tears may mean sorrow and sadness, but they can also reflect on sweet memories to hold close to our hearts.
A Few Card Tips
- Texture in the background keeps the card from going flat. I dry embossed with the Woodgrain and Decorative Dots Textured Embossing Folders.
- I stamped my acorns with Gold Encore Ink for a subtle gold accent against the shades of gray.
- The Black and White Striped bow and Silver Sequins represent happy memories in a time of grief. On a side note, there must be about a bazillion sequins and fun snowflakes in the the Frosted Sequin pack. Can't believe I'm still on my first container. I use them so often and yet there seems to be a never ending supply.
For a complete list of supplies scroll down to the bottom of this post.
Other Ideas For Using For All Things Across the Seasons
I flipped the Mojo Monday Sketch on end this week.
Stamping Country Blossom Rewards
Thank you for shopping with Stamping Country. My Blossoms Reward Program is my way of showing you how much I appreciate your loyalty and business. Place an order with me and you instantly become a Preferred Customer
A Note About No Contact
- If I receive an order marked No Contact, I cannot mail current Stampin' Up! Catalogs your way, because I don't have an address.
- I am also unable to mail Thank You Cards for the same reason.
- And I am unable to award Blossom Rewards, because I don't know who placed the order.
If you think that you may have placed an order through me as No Contact by mistake, please let me know so you can receive your benefits.
Have a fabulous day,
STAMPIN' UP! PROJECT SUPPLIES- Click on images below for more details or to conveniently shop Online.